There were 233 press releases posted in the last 24 hours and 304,028 in the last 365 days.
Major players covered into report are Sika AG, Saint-Gobain Group, and Nippon Sheet Glass co. ltd, Terraco group, EOS framing ltd, Rockpanel Group, Aluplex. Safety Glass Panels
ISLE OF MAN, ISLE OF MAN, November 25, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Facade Market Size Analysis:
The global facade market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018–2028.
The report provides an overview of the key growth drivers, restraints, challenges, opportunities, and trends in the global facade market. A facade is the exterior front of a building that consists primarily of roofing, ventilation louvers, and street awnings, among other things. Metal, wood, concrete, ceramic, glass, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), stone, and other materials are commonly used. Siding, cladding, exterior insulation finishing systems (EIFS), curtain walls, and other common types of facades are listed below. These facades enhance the building's aesthetic appeal while also providing improved waterproofing, fabrication, durability, and weather protection. Furthermore, in energy-efficient buildings, facades are used to control light penetration, regulate internal temperature, and provide thermal insulation. As a result, they are widely used in residential buildings, retail stores, hotels, healthcare facilities, warehouses, and so on.
Numerous environmental problems linked to the increased use of innovative and sustainable energy supply options that rely on renewable energy are aggravating the shortage of fossil fuel resources. The low cost of energy-saving techniques for the facade market's installation process is also advantageous to the market. Lower electricity prices come next, which have caused a significant rise in demand for the market share held by facades during the forecast period, which ends in 2028.
However, a lack of mass availability of skilled professionals for the facades market, followed by a lack of knowledge among the potential demand generation audience, will be one of the major market factors limiting market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, the decline in facade market activity caused by the pandemic is a major source of concern.
Key Players: Alcoa Inc. (US), Arconic Inc. (US), Etex Group (Belgium), Kingspan Group plc (Ireland), Owens Corning (US), Saint-Gobain S.A. (France), Schüco International KG (Germany), Toray Industries, Inc. (Japan), and URSA Insulation S.A. (Spain)
Compare and choose your best-fitting market report here: https://douglasinsights.com/facade-market
The outbreak of COVID-19 has had a significant impact on the facade market. The global construction industry is expected to witness a slowdown in growth in 2020 due to the pandemic. Construction activities have been disrupted due to lockdown measures implemented across the globe. This has led to a decline in demand for facades, as well as for construction materials and services.
The decrease in demand for new construction projects is expected to have a negative impact on the growth of the facade market in 2020. However, the market is anticipated to recover from 2021 onward, supported by an increase in construction activity globally.
This report examines the global and major regional facade markets from the perspectives of players, countries, product types, and end industries; this report analyses the top players in the global market and divides the facade market by product type and applications/end industries. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing market for facade during the forecast period owing to rapid urbanisation and industrialization in countries such as China and India. The rising government investment in infrastructure development is also fueling the growth of the facade market in this region. North America is another major market for facades due to the presence of key manufacturers in this region.
The following segments are covered in the report:
• Ventilated Façades • Non-ventilated facades • Media Façades • Others (computer-controlled, etc.)
• Glass • Metal • Plastics • Fibers • Construction stone • Others (wood, terracotta, etc.)
• Bio-based Plastics • Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRC)
Personalization or specific data? Contact us at https://douglasinsights.com/static/contact-us
This report provides answers to the following key questions:
• COVID 19 impact analysis on the global facade industry • What are the current market trends and dynamics in the facade market, and what are the valuable opportunities for emerging players? • What is driving the facade market? • What are the key challenges to market growth? • Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period? • Which product type segment holds a larger market share and why? • Are low- and middle-income economies investing in the facade market? • Key growth pockets on the basis of regions, types, applications, and end-users • What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa?
This report's unique data points include: • Statistics on facade and spending worldwide • Recent trends across different regions in terms of the adoption of facade across industries • Notable developments are going on in the industry. • Attractive investment propositions for segments as well as geography • Comparative scenario for all the segments for years 2018 (actual) and 2028 (forecast)
1. Market Introduction 1.1. Scope of Study 1.2. Problem Statement 1.3. Market Segmentation
3. Executive Summary 3.1. Global Market in 2022 3.2. Analyst Insights & Recommendations 3.3. Growth Opportunities and Key Strategies 3.4. Supply-side and Demand-side Trends
5. Analysis of COVID-19 Impact and Road Ahead
6. Market Indicators and Background 6.1. Macro-Economic Factors 6.2. Forecasting Factors 6.3. Supply Chain & Value Chain Analysis 6.4. Industry SWOT Analysis 6.5. PESTLE Analysis 6.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
7. Government Laws and Industry Regulations
8. Global and Regional Market Dynamics 8.1. Drivers 8.2. Restraints 8.3. Trends 8.4. Opportunities
9. Parent Market Overview: Global Construction Market
10. Segmental Analysis 10.1. Global Façade Market by Product Type 10.1.1. Segment Overview 10.1.1.1.1. Ventilated Façades 10.1.1.1.1.1. Curtain Walls 10.1.1.1.1.2. Porcelain and Others 10.1.1.1.2. Non-Ventilated Façades 10.1.1.1.3. Media Façades 10.1.1.1.4. Others (Computer-controlled, etc.) 10.2. Global Façade Market by Material 10.2.1. Segment Overview 10.2.1.1. Glass 10.2.1.2. Metal 10.2.1.3. Plastics and Fibers 10.2.1.3.1. Bio-based Plastics 10.2.1.3.2. Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRC) 10.2.1.4. Construction Stone 10.2.1.5. Others (Wood, Terracotta, etc.) 10.3. Global Façade Market by End User 10.3.1. Segment Overview 10.3.1.1. Commercial 10.3.1.2. Industrial 10.3.1.3. Residential 10.4. Global Façade Market by Region 10.4.1. North America 10.4.2. Latin America 10.4.3. Western Europe 10.4.4. Eastern Europe 10.4.5. Asia Pacific 10.4.6. Middle East & Africa ………….. ToC Continued
*More companies can be added in Detailed Report.
Access the complete market research report here - https://douglasinsights.com/facade-market
Set a budget for a custom project and see offers from publishers all over the world- https://douglasinsights.com/projects
Douglas insights UK limited is the first company to provide comparison of market research reports by table of content, price, ratings and number of pages. We understand the value of time. Productivity and efficiency are possible when you take prompt and assured decisions. With our advanced algorithm, filters, and comparison engine, you can compare your preferred reports simultaneously, based on publisher rating, published date, price, and list of tables. Our data portal enables you to find and review the reports from several publishers. You can evaluate numerous reports on the same screen and select the sample for your best match.
Isabella Hawke Douglas Insights + +44 7624 248772 email us here Visit us on social media: Twitter LinkedIn
EIN Presswire's priority is source transparency. We do not allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content. As a user, if you see something we have missed, please do bring it to our attention. Your help is welcome. EIN Presswire, Everyone's Internet News Presswire™, tries to define some of the boundaries that are reasonable in today's world. Please see our Editorial Guidelines for more information.
U Profile Glass © 1995-2022 Newsmatics Inc. dba EIN Presswire All Right Reserved.